The location of the first Bilderberg meeting in 1954
The Bilderberg meetings started in 1954 and were started by Józef Retinger, an active Freemason and were founded supposedly in response to increased amounts of anti-American sentiment across Europe at the time - ever since 1954 a meeting has been held at a randomly selected country with the last meeting happening in 2019 as most of the Bilderberg regulars were too busy to attend due to the COVID-19 crisis, the attendants of the 1954 Bilderberg meeting are as follows:
- Robert Andre, President of the Syndicat de Petrole.
- Ralph Assheton, Member of Parliament, former Parliamentary Secretary to Ministry of Supply
- G. De Beaumont, Member of Parliament
- Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld, prince-consort of the Netherlands (co-founder)
- Pierre Bonvoisin, Banker, President of the "Banque de la Societe Generale de Belgique".
- Robert Boothy, Member of Parliament.
- Max Brauer, Former Mayor and President of the Land of Hamburg.
- Raffaele Cafiero, U.S Senator.
- Walker L. Cisler, Public Utility Executive. President of The Detroit Edison Co.
- Gardner Cowles, Jr., Publisher from the United States.
- Clement Davies, U.K. Member of Parliament. Former Minister.
- Jean Drapier, Lawyer from Belgium.
- John H. Ferguson, Lawyer, Vice-President and Executive Director for a National Trade Policy.
- John Foster, Member of Parliament in the UK.
- Oliver Franks, Former Ambassador in Washington. Chairman of Lloyd's Bank.
- Gerhard P. Th. Geyer, Industrialist, Director General of the oil company "Esso".
- Colin Gubbins, Major General retd. Formerly in charge of SOE.
- Denis Healey, Member of Parliament.
- H. J. Heinz II, former President of H.J. Heinz Co.
- Leif Hoegh, a former Norwegian Shipowner.
- H. Montgomery Hyde, Member of Parliament, UK.
- C. D. Jackson, Publisher. Formerly Special Assistant to President Eisenhower 1953–1954.
- Nelson Dean Jay, American banker. Director of J. P. Morgan & Co. Inc. New York.
- P. Kanellopoulos, Member of Parliament. Minister of National Defense.
- V. J. Koningsberger, Professor State, University of Utrecht.
- Ole Bjørn Kraft, Member of Parliament. Former Foreign Minister.
- P. M. A. Leverkuehn, Member of Parliament.
- Giovanni F. Malagodi, Member of Parliament.
- Finn Moe, Member of Parliament.
- Roger Motz , Senator of Belgium. Chairman of the Liberal International.
- Rudolf Mueller, German Lawyer.
- George C. McGhee, U.S Industrialist.
- George Nebolsine, U.S Lawyer.
- Henk Oosterhuis, Member of Parliament. President of the Netherlands Federation of Trade Unions.
- Cola G. Parker, U.S Industrialist
- George Walbridge Perkins, Jr., U.S Industrialist. Assistant Secr. of State for European Affairs, 1949–1953.
- Harry Pilkington, U.K President of Federation of British Industries.
- Antoine Pinay, French Member of Parliament. Former Prime Minister.
- Panagiotis Pipinelis, Former Foreign Minister and Former Ambassador to U.S.S.R.
- Alberto Pirelli, Italian Industrialist. Minister of State.
- Józef Retinger, Polish Political advisor (co-founder).
- Pietro Quaroni, Ambassador to France and Former Ambassador to the U.S.S.R.
- David Rockefeller, U.S banker.
- Ludwig Rosenberg, German Chief of Department of Foreign Affairs of the Trade Unions.
- Paolo Rossi, Italian Member of Parliament.
- Denis de Rougemont, Author and Director European Cultural Center.
- Paul Rijkens, Dutch Industrialist. Chairman of company Unilever N.V.
- Ernst Georg Schneider, U.S Industrialist and President of Chamber of Commerce of Düsseldorf.
- Joseph P. Spang jr., U.S Industrialist. President of The Gillette Co.
- Max Steenberghe, Former Minister of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands.
- H. P. Teitgen, Vice-President of the Council of Ministers.
- Terkel M. Terkelsen, Chief Editor, Berlingske Tidende.
- Herbert Tingsten, Chief Editor of Dagens Nyheter.
- Heinrich Troeger, German Minister of Finance of Hessen.
- Vittorio Valletta, Italian Industrialist. former President of FIAT.
- André Voisin, President of "La Federation".
- H. F. van Walsem, Dutch industrialist. Member of the Board of Philips Industries Eindhoven.
- Jean Willems, Fondation Universitaire.
- Thomas Williamson, General Secretary of National Union of General and Municipal Workers.
- Paul van Zeeland, Belgian lawyer, economist, politician and statesman.
The Bilderberg group is vast, expansive and incredibly influential, as a result they have been accused of numerous things by numerous people. Some of note include artifically causing the 1973 oil crisis which lasted as discussions were held between the CEOs of Royal Dutch Shell, British Petroleum, Total S.A., ENI, Exxon which revolved around increasing the price of oil by 400% and stem the flow of oil dollars, that the group had helped create the Euro, the currency of members of the European Union (EU), as was stated by Étienne Davignon in a 2009 interview for EUObserver, his statement is of note since he was a former member of the steering committee of Bilderberg.
That the group is responsible for acts of false flag terrorism across the globe, which was claimed by many but the most noteworthy claim of this comes from Ferdinando Imposimato, the man who prosecuted the case involving the assassination attempt against Pope John Paul II - a full list of all of the people who have ever attended bulderberg can be seen here.
As of 2022 the steering committee of Bilderberg consists of the following people:
- Halberstadt, Victor (NLD), Chairman Foundation Bilderberg Meetings; Professor of Economics, Leiden University.
- Kravis, Marie-Josée (USA), President, American Friends of Bilderberg Inc.; Chair, The Museum of Modern Art.
- Abrams, Stacey (USA), Founder, Fair Fight Action.
- Achleitner, Paul M. (DEU), Treasurer, Foundation Bilderberg Meetings; Chairman Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank AG.
- Altman, Roger C. (USA), Founder and Senior Chairman, Evercore Inc.
- Alverà, Marco (ITA), CEO, Snam SpA.
- Barbizet, Patricia (FRA), Chairwoman and CEO, Temaris & Associés SAS.
- Barroso, José Manuel (PRT), Chairman, Goldman Sachs International LLC; Former President, European Commission.
- Botín, Ana P. (ESP), Group Executive Chair, Banco Santander.
- Brende, Børge (NOR), President, World Economic Forum.
- Carney, Mark J. (CAN), Vice Chair, Brookfield Asset Management.
- Castries, Henri de (FRA), President, Institut Montaigne
- Döpfner, Mathias (DEU), Chairman and CEO, Axel Springer SE.
- Gruber, Lilli (ITA), Editor-in-Chief and Anchor "Otto e mezzo", La7 TV.
- Hedegaard, Connie (DNK), Chair, KR Foundation; Former European Commissioner.
- Hobson, Mellody (USA), Co-Ceo and President, Ariel Investments LLC.
- Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies Inc.
- Koç, Ömer M. (TUR), Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
- Kudelski, André (CHE), Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group SA.
- Leysen, Thomas (BEL), Chairman, Mediahuis and Umicore.
- Liikanen, Erkki (FIN), Chairman, IFRS, Helsinki Graduate School of Economics.
- Micklethwait, John (USA), Editor-in-Chief, Bloomberg LP.
- Minton Beddoes, Zanny (GBR), Editor-in-Chief, The Economist.
- Mundie, Craig J. (USA), President, Mundie & Associates LLC.
- O'Leary, Michael (IRL), Group CEO, Ryanair Group.
- Papalexopoulos, Dimitri (GRC), CEO, TITAN Cement Company SA.
- Sawers, John (GBR), Executive Chairman, Newbridge Advisory.
- Schadlow, Nadia (USA), Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute.
- Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Former CEO and Chairman, Google LLC.
- Sikorski, Radoslaw (POL), MEP; Senior Fellow, Harvard University; Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Poland.
- Thiel, Peter (USA), President, Thiel Capital LLC.
- Wallenberg, Marcus (SWE), Chairman, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB.
- Winter, Jaap (NLD), Partner, Phyleon leadership & governance.
- Zeiler, Gerhard (AUT), Chief Revenue Officer, WarnerMedia LLC.
To understand the full influence and control that the Bilderberg group has, I suggest analyzing the below map made in 2012 which illustrated the control that the steering committee of Bilderberg had at the time, and whilst many of these people are no longer on the committee they are still considered Bilderbergers and many still attend meetings to this very day.
Click the above link or open the image in a new tab to view the image in it's original size
To finish off this page I will provide you with a video from James Corbett detailing how Bilderberg works and much, much more - the video was deleted from YT in 2021 but it has been saved on archive.org for everyone to enjoy.
How Bilderberg Works: An Institutional Analysis
Return to Homepage